Results from the National Financial Capability Challenge for high school students are in. Below are the stats for Washington.
- State average score: 70.4% (69% nationally)
- Number of participating students in the state: 2,507 (80,024 nationally)
- Number of perfect scores: 14 (583 nationally)
- Number of students who scored in the top 20% (Including perfect scores): 577 (18,518 nationally)
- Number of participating educators in the state: 60 (2,074 nationally)
Educators and top-scoring students receive award certificates, and schools and states with the highest participation rates earn special distinction.
More information can be found at http://www.challenge.treas.gov/.